Outside beverages cannot be brought in. Drinking containers can be brought in but must be empty. You can have them filled at the bar area with water or Under Pressure non-alcoholic beverages only. Containers MUST remain inside building once brought in until patron is leaving. NO OTHER ALCOHOL SHALL BE BROUGHT IN BUILDING OR DRANK ON PROPERTY.
Tourney limited to 16 players. Entry Fee $20 (cash preferred but not required) - MUST be paid in advance of play (Place in tourney will not be secured until payment is received. SPOT WILL FILL FAST). All entry fees will be paid out as prize money. If at least 8 additional people prepay entry fee before or on the day of the tourney but deadline time of 12:15p, another bracket will be created. Walk-ins will be accepted if there are open (Bye) slots on a tourney bracket(s) or to fill in for no-shows. A 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be presented, for which each will receive a cash prize.
Event starts at Noon (12:00pm) sharp with play start time at 12:30pm. All participants must be present at start or place in tourney will be forfeited. There are NO refunds.
This is a double elimination tourney. All participants are guaranteed 2 games. Participants must beat opponent one game to advance to the next round.
1st place of Winner Bracket and 1st place of Loser Bracket will playoff for winning spot. Loser bracket champion MUST beat winner bracket champion twice to win.
Tourney participants have the option to enter side competitions for "High Hand Count" and "Pick a Player". Each requires a separate $5 CASH entry fee. All collected fees will be paid out 100% to winner of each side competition. High Hand ties will result in a share proportional payout. Pick a Player is a blind draw. If the player you blind draw wins the tourney, you win the full pot for that competition. Participants MUST leave contact info for notification if won.
- PLAYERS MUST BE 21 and OVER TO BE IN TOURNAMENT
- NO children, dogs, or spectators can sit at playing tables. No one will inhibit concentration of any players. Please be respectful of others.
- Good sportsman like conduct and words shall be exercised before, during, and after play.
- Helping your opponent count their points is smiled upon as good sportsmanship.
- Cards laid MUST remain facing UP.
- No stealing points, NO Muggins.
- Low card cut starts the dealing for each game.
- Heels (Nibs) - 2 points for dealer if cut card is a Jack. Points go only to dealer. A game cannot be won on Heels (Nibs).
- Nobs (Head) - 1When you have a Jack in your hand or in your crib with same suit as the cut card. 1 point when counting out hand.
- Flush - 4 or more cards all of the same suit in your hand, you score 4. If turned up card is also same suit you score 5. A flush cannot happen during play of the cards. It occurs only when the hands and crib are counted.
- Flush in crib - the cut card suit MUST be the same as the suit in the crib hand.
- High hand counts MUST be reported when cards are on the table. 20 or above. And recorded by official or UPB.
- No smoking, vaping, chewing, etc. in building or outside door area (MN State Law).
- NO THC products of any type are allowed (City of Golden Valley)
OFFICIAL OF TOURNAMENT SHALL MAKE ANY CONFLICT DECISIONS, BUT NOT ON HIS OWN GAME, IF PLAYING. ANOTHER PLAYER SHALL THEN BE PICKED TO MAKE A DECISION OR UPB. SOME PHOTOS WILL BE TAKEN FOR ADS AND POSTING.
Deep Roots food truck will be on-site for the day. Outside food can be brought in also. There is NO microwave for use at brewery.